We’re back with another tutorial, this time of the hugely popular orange lip trend that’s been making its rounds on runways and award shows. It’s been spotted way back in 2010 on Pixie Lott, Chloe Sevingy and Beyonce, and the trend has filtered down to the red carpet, with it being seen at the Golden Globes, Peoples’ Choice Awards, Grammys, Academy Awards, to name a few- not forgetting various movie premieres and parties.
We’ve paired our orange lip with a taupe eye, sculpted cheekbones, healthy complexion and full eyebrows.
- Revlon’s Colorstay Liquid Foundation in #310 Warm Golden
- Pepita’s own powder (Pigeon Powder for Teens in Gold, if you’re wondering.)
- Maybelline’s MasterBrow Eyebrow Crayon
- H&M’s NUDES Eyeshadow Palette
- TheBalm’s Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline’s The Magnum Volum’ Express Ultracomb mascara
- Clio Art Blusher in #01 Peach
- TheBalm’s Bahama Mama Bronzer
- TheBalm’s Mary LouManizer Highlighter
- Revlon’s Colorburst Lip Butter in #015 Tutti Fruitti
Check out the video to see how we achieved the look! x