Please watch the tutorial if you haven’t already!
This look was based (very loosely) on Cara’s Burberry Campaign:
- L’Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
- The Face Shop Face It Aqua UV CC (Colour Control) Cream in Shade 01
- KATE Powderless Liquid For Cover Foundation in Shade OC-B
- Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream in Shade 01
- Revlon PhotoReady Two-Way Powder Foundation in Natural Ochre
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown
- Skin Food Choco Smoky Eye Palette in Warm Brown
- Sleek Make Up I-Divine Mineral Eyeshadow Palette in Vintage Romance
- The Face Shop Limited Edition Gold Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline The Magnum Volum’ Express Ultracomb Waterproof Mascara
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blush in Apricot Pudding
- TheBalm FratBoy Blush
- Too Faced The Secret To No Makeup Makeup Face Palette
- Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
- Maybelline So Nude by Color Sensational lipstick in Rosy Rebel
Please watch the video tutorial to see how I achieved the look! x
Keep in mind that you don’t ever have to follow strictly step-by-step what I did to get the same look, everyone is different and the tutorial is only meant to give you an idea.
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments section if you have any looks or tutorial ideas you’d like to see done!
Have fun! xoxo